*This Genesis Edition model comes Ready to Roll with the following upgrades; a $171 value:Dual Sport 2 Women's is a go-anywhere hybrid bike that performs on a variety of surfaces. It's efficient on pavement, stable on rougher terrain like gravel paths, and comfortable wherever you ride it. A suspension fork, all-terrain tires, and hydraulic disc brakes make it a great choice for riders who want to explore beyond smooth city streets.
• One Year Unlimited Mechanical Adjustments: Our techs keep your bike running like new!
• BPA-Free Wide-Mouth Water Bottle: Because staying hydrated is vitally important!
• Water Bottle Cage: Holds that bottle tight over the roughest terrain!
• Bontrager Solstice Helmet: Excellent protection and ventilation.
**Please indicate helmet size in checkout comments** **Please note that due to unprecedented supply shortages, we reserve the right to substitute comparable helmets and accessories.**
Helmet Color: Visibility Yellow
Helmet Size: Choose S/M (20.1” – 22.8”) or M/L (21.6” - 24”)
It's right for you if...
Some days, you like to ride roads. Others, you like to ride gravel and light trails. You want a single rugged hybrid bike that will stand up to your every adventure whim with touchpoints designed specifically for women and features that keep you comfortable over a variety of terrain.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame, a suspension fork with a lockout feature, a reliable drivetrain with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedaling too hard or too soft, all-terrain tires that are grippy yet fast-rolling, disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, and a saddle designed for women.
The final word
Dual Sport 2 Women's is a go-anywhere hybrid bike designed to help you explore more of your world. Pavement? Gravel? Trails? Yeah, it can handle that. The wide range of gearing, rack and fender mounts, front suspension, touchpoints designed for women, and tech capabilities to track fitness only add to its versatility.
Why you'll love it
- The fork's lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher trails
- A wide range of gearing means you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
- It's easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and fitness devices to track your ride data when you add DuoTrap S
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, internal cable routing, rack & fender mounts, post mount disc, kickstand mount, 135mm QR|
|Fork||SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 100mm QR, 63mm travel|
|Headset||1-1/8'' threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, schrader valve|
Front: Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 100mm QR
Rear: Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135mm QR
|Spokes||14g, stainless steel, black|
|Tires||Bontrager GR1 Comp, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700x40c|
|Crankset||Forged alloy, 170mm length|
|Bottom Bracket||VP BC73, 73mm, threaded cartridge|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY710, 34.9mm clamp, top-swing, dual pull|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera M360, long cage|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG31, 11-32T, 8 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus M315|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 600mm width|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M276 hydraulic disc|
|Pedals||Wellgo M141, resin body, alloy cage|
|Saddle||Bontrager Sport Women's|
|Seat Post||Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset, 330mm length|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Quicksilver / Small||601842365953||1043329||DUA25331114R|
|Quicksilver / Medium||601842365946||1043330||DUA25565779R|
|Purple Abyss / Small||601842365922||1043332||DUA25747067S|
|Purple Abyss / Medium||601842365915||1043333||DUA25358624S|
|Purple Abyss / Large||601842365908||1043334||DUA25633286S|