*This Genesis Edition model comes Ready to Roll with the following upgrades; a $171 value:820 Women's is an excellent entryway to a world of off-road adventures. It's the most affordable mountain bike in our lineup and the ideal choice for women who are interested in the MTB life but also want a hybrid bike with a confidence-building step-through frame and a saddle made specifically for women.
• One Year Unlimited Mechanical Adjustments: Our techs keep your bike running like new!
• BPA-Free Wide-Mouth Water Bottle: Because staying hydrated is vitally important!
• Water Bottle Cage: Holds that bottle tight over the roughest terrain!
• Bontrager Solstice Helmet: Excellent protection and ventilation.
**Please indicate helmet size in checkout comments** **Please note that due to unprecedented supply shortages, we reserve the right to substitute comparable helmets and accessories.**
Helmet Color: Visibility Yellow
Helmet Size: Choose S/M (20.1” – 22.8”) or M/L (21.6” - 24”)
It's right for you if...
You're ready to try your hand at mountain biking to see if you fall in love, and want a bike you can ride wherever you choose. You plan to ride all types of terrain, from city streets to gravel paths and light singletrack.
The tech you get
820 Women's has a steel step-through style frame that's easy to mount and dismount, semi-slick tires that roll well on pavement and trails, durable alloy wheels, a seat made for women, and a suspension fork that takes the edge off bumps. Plus, it has mounts so you can accessorize with racks, fenders, lights, a fitness tracker, a kickstand, and more!
The final word
820 Women's is a great bike for women testing the waters of off-road riding. It's versatile, durable, and works well on rough pavement, light trails, or both.
Why you'll love it
- 820 Women's is a great bike at an even better price, and it lets you explore off-road riding without the giant price tag that comes with higher-end mountain bikes
-The high-volume mountain bike tires and suspension fork take the edge off rough roads and trails
- The step-through-style frame makes it easy to mount and dismount
- Rack, fender, and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorize, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
|Frame||WSD Trek Custom Steel|
|Fork||SR Suntour M-3030, coil spring, preload, 75mm travel|
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager AT-550 36-hole alloy|
|Hubs||Front: Formula FM21 alloy; Rear: Formula FM31 alloy|
|Tires||Bontrager LT3, 26x2.00"|
|Crankset||Shimano Tourney M131|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY500|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY300|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano TZ21 14-28, 7 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Tourney EF40, 7 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Riser, 25.4mm, 30mm rise|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 25 degree|
|Brakes||Tektro alloy linear-pull|
|Pedals||Wellgo nylon platform|
|Saddle||Bontrager SSR WSD|
|Seatpost||Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 29.2mm, 12mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|California Skye Blue / 13-inch||601479450589||532282||82027416145E|
|California Skye Blue / 16-inch||601479450596||532283||82027948488E|
|California Skye Blue / 19.5-inch||601479450602||532284||82028287015E|