Lucky number 7 means gears a-plenty for most general riding. With a Shimano 7-speed derailleur, powerful front and rear linear-pull brakes and Electra’s Flat Foot Technology, the Townie® 7D is the best-selling bike in the U.S.
- The Original EQ comes fully equipped with Hub Dynamo powered front and rear bright LED lights and painted fenders to protect from the elements.
- Schwalbe Big Apple 26" tires with a puncture-resistant casing roll smooth and stable over most surfaces.
- Linear-pull brakes help control your roll with easy-stopping.
- Enjoy the ride on our cushy, ergonomic and shock absorbent elastomer saddle.
- Enjoy as-is, or personalize your ride with Electra accessories and make it your own with fenders, a basket or bell.
|Frame||6061-T6 Aluminum w/ Patented Flat Foot Technology|
|Fork||Hi-Ten Steel Unicrown, Straight/Tapered Leg|
|Headset||17 1/8" Steel Threaded/ Semi-Integrated|
|Rims||Double-Wall Alloy 26" × 32h Painted w/ Machined Sidewalls (Select Models)|
Front: Shimano Nexus Dynamo 32H w/QR
Rear: Alloy Low Flange, 32h w/ QR
|Spokes||14 Gauge Stainless/Brass Nipples|
|Tires||Schwalbe Big Apple 26" x 2.00" w/ Puncture-Resistant Kevlar® Guard Casing and Reflective Stripe|
|Crankset||Forged Alloy 170 mm|
|Chainrings||Steel 44T Chainring/Double Chainguards|
|Chain||KMC Z7 Nickel Plated|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano TX-35 7-Speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 7-Speed 14-34T|
|Shifters||Shimano Revo 7-Speed Twist w/ Optical Gear Display|
|Handlebars||Alloy Custom Bend 25.9" Width/4" Rise|
|Stem||Forged Alloy 25.4 mm Quill, 80 mm Extension|
|Brake Levers||Alloy 4-Finger, Reach Adjustable|
|Pedals||Resin Platform w/ Non-Slip Tread|
|Saddle||Ergonomic w/ Shock-Absorbing Elastomers|
|Seat Post||Alloy 27.2 mm x 400 mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Internal Cable Routing, Alloy Kickstand, Stainless Steel and Anti-Rust Hardware, Painted Alloy Fenders, Hub Dynamo Powered Spanninga Front and Rear LED Lights|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Nickel / Regular||601842156643||584973||TOW26328675L|