The Tubeless Ready XR5 Team Issue tire offers strength, traction, and fast-rolling efficiency in a lightweight trail ready package. XR5 delivers the supple feel of an 120 TPI XC tire and the aggressive traction of an Enduro tire for superior performance in demanding conditions. Choose XR5 to stay light on the climbs with confident grip on even the most harrowing descents.
- A trail tire that excels in loose, rocky, and wet conditions
- Aggressive tread for confident cornering and braking traction on wet, slick, demanding trails
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Black / 29 x 2.60||601479810857||554796||TIR35768305K|